At Balanced Bookkeeping of NC, we want to make accounting for your business better than it already is. And if you’re constantly stressed about your accounts or worried your business’ financial information isn’t as transparent as you’d like, our accounting training program can help. Here are a few signs your business could benefit from our customized training solutions:
1. You’re new to Xero or QuickBooks—Xero and QuickBooks accounting software can make it easier to track expenses, receivables, and other financial information. If you’re new to either of these programs, our training can teach you the ins and outs of whichever one your business uses.
2. You want to keep tabs on your accounts—Even if you have a full-time accountant (or you hire us to do your accounting), knowing what’s going on with your finances is always a good idea. With our training, you’ll know what to look for and how to identify accidental mistakes with your financial information.
3. You’d rather not hire someone to do your books—Hiring someone to do your books is an expense, and if you’re trying to keep overhead costs low, doing them yourself can save money. We’ll make sure you know how to use QuickBooks or Xero correctly, so you always have a clear picture of your business’ finances.
4. You’re too busy to figure out this software on your own—If you have a knack for accounting, but you don’t necessarily have time to weed through the intricacies of Xero or QuickBooks, this is where we come in. We can give you a full tutorial, so you’re prepared to go off on your own.
5. You want to learn about your software’s new features—There are always new updates for QuickBooks and Xero coming out that can make accounting for your business easier and more effective. We can train you on these updates, so you’re never left in the dark.