Bonnie Beliveau is a North Carolina Independent Health Insurance Broker Specializing in Medicare. Bonnie is appointed with all the top carriers in NC and knows which plans work best for your individual situation. Bonnie’s services are offered at NO cost to you!
When should we meet:
Whenever you are starting to think about Medicare, the Federal healthcare program for individuals 65 or older or on Disability:
- At least 3 months prior to your 65th birthday
- If plan to work beyond age 65 and have employer insurance, at least 3 months prior to your retirement date
- On Federal Disability (SSDI) and received a Medicare Card – Part A & Part B
- Already on Medicare but have questions and would like to review your current plan for savings on premiums and/or increased benefits
- Are an HR Manager, CFO, CEO, or Owner of a small business who doesn’t have time to educate your employees about Medicare – let us do it for you!
What we offer you:
We will help you navigate your path to Medicare to find the best plan to fit your individual health needs at the lowest possible cost to you.
- Medicare 101 presentation
- When and how to enroll to avoid Lifetime Enrollment Penalties
- What options are available to supplement Original Medicare
- Medicare Supplements vs. Medicare Advantage Plans
- Coordinate State and Federal Plans, Veteran Plans, Extra Help
- Ancillary Plans – Dental, Vision, Cancer/Hospital Indemnity, etc.
- Excellent Customer Service – we are here when you need us!
AEP – Annual Election Period is October 15th – December 7:
- Medicare allows 1 change per year (in most cases) – this is that time!
- Missed enrolling in a plan during your Initial Enrollment Period and need to fill the gaps of Original Medicare
- Your current plan is not meeting your current and future healthcare needs
- You are currently on a Medicare Supplement and the cost is getting prohibitive – we can shop premiums and/or move you to a Medicare Advantage Plan
Being an insurance agent is about building relationships, education, solving problems, and offering peace of mind to seniors, those with disabilities, and their families.