Balanced Bookkeeping of NC is a growing accounting firm looking to add to our team.
Our company values proactive and innovative thinking. Since our main focus is on exceptional customer experience, being driven to meet our client’s needs and support them and the rest of the team is crucial. This position offers the opportunity to be client-oriented, and we are looking for someone who finds great satisfaction in perfecting processes and planning for long-term growth for and within our company. We value individuals who are strongly aligned with our Core Values of Education, Collaboration, Efficiency, and Resourcefulness. This is what we provide to our clients each day and on which we have built our team and reputation.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors to the office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, text message, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and communication.
- Prepares meeting spaces for client meetings and programs.
- Ensures equipment operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders.
- Contributes to team effort by completing tasks requested on time.
- Demonstrates respect for clients’ privacy and confidentiality.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Prepares Excel spreadsheets and Google Sheets for office projects as well as for clients as requested.
- Pick up and deliver messages, documents, packages, and other items between offices or directly to and or from other businesses and vendors
- Other duties as requested or needed to
Administrative Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Time Management Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Written Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel and formulas
- Google Suite Skills
- Managing Processes
- Organization Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Safe and Responsible Driving Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 Years of previous customer relationship experience preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Suite
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, clean driving record
- In office position
- Full-time, Client facing
- Benefits include PTO, Flexible Holiday Schedule, Simple IRA with company match, and flexible start time
- Casual Dress code
- Hourly rate starts at $16.00, pay based on experience
- Please email your resume to [email protected]